Week 13 Reading Part A: 3 Fish

This being my last week of this class I decided to continue with my favorite stories the Jataka's tales. I love them very much as I have eluded to in my other posts. This story about the three fishes really stuck out to me. For me this was kind of a break through story that I wished I had read earlier in the semester. It gave the fish names that corresponded to how they acted. To me this is ingenious. Doing this can really portray the message even more clear than ever before. It also gives the story a kind of fun aspect to it. In this story it was about how one should be very thoughtful and look out for one another. The fishes name then of course was very thoughtful and the ones he looked out for were thoughtless and thoughtful. I could have written a story using these principles and applying them to any kind of medium. If anyone is reading this, this would be a great idea to use and get a story
three fishes
started.

Bibliography
"More Jataka Tales by Ellen C. Babbitt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intorduction to Small Town Oklahoman

Comment Wall

Week 6 Story: The Meek Prince