Typing Test Tech Tip

This week I decided to do a tech tip on typing speed. I can remember back in grade school how we used to have to do typing test all the time each week to see how much we were improving our typing skills. For this test I did a trying test just like back then to see how fast I could type as well as the accuracy. I am happy with the speed of my tying but I wish I was a little more accurate with it as well. Sometimes I hit a slump where I keep having to backspace that is kind of frustrating. I think these test are a little misleading though too because you are just typing from a paragraph already written. This is totally different than trying to figure out what to write and typing it at the same time.

Comments

  1. Hi Kasey! Wow this was definitely a blast to the past for me! In elementary school we had computer class and would do typing tests all of the time! I can picture myself sitting in my elementary computer classroom right now. You have sparked interest in me to find some typing tests! I hope you have a fantastic rest of your semester! Good luck with everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kasey,
    I can feel your pain on this. I can type fast but I am not always accurate. I can be quick but I always have to go back and fix those words that I mistype and it takes more time. I would love any tips that you have. I was never really taught how to type. Good luck with learning new things. Have a great rest of the semester .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Intorduction to Small Town Oklahoman

Comment Wall

Week 6 Story: The Meek Prince